The Accounting Clerk is responsible for the collection and reporting of payments from clients and partners, coordinating data across systems, and office management. TraceSecurity is looking for a skilled financial specialist to help process, track, and record payments in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. The job will consist of 20-25 hours per week.
- Financial data entry for Accounts Receivable
- Processing of client contracts in the sales, delivery, and accounting systems
- Revenue recognition
- Contacting clients for collection of past-due invoices
- Posting client payments and online bank deposits
- Monthly balancing
- Data entry and reconciliation between systems
Desired Education / Work Experience
- Pursuing or possessing undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or other related degree.
- Strong mathematical skills
Preferred Skills & Abilities
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to keep company and partner confidences
At TraceSecurity, it will always be a company-wide effort to ensure that diversity, equality, and inclusion of all kinds are discussed openly, that we always respect each other personally, and support each other professionally.
We strive to bring together talented people from all walks of life, offering their unique perspectives to the work that we do. We want people of all races, genders, ethnicities, and backgrounds to be a part of the richness of diversity that makes TraceSecurity great.
Email Teresa Carter at email@example.com with your resume.