Associate Information Security Analyst
An Associate Information Security Analyst will receive hands-on experience performing remote security services for clients of TraceSecurity. Once training is complete, an AISA is responsible for performing network vulnerability assessments and phone- and email-based social engineering engagements for our customers. An AISA is also responsible for external network penetration testing as well as maintaining other minor technical support duties.
- Complete vulnerability assessments through TraceCSO and TraceInsight, including schedule setup, IP validation, and report writing.
- Perform remote social engineering email engagements through TracePhishing Simulator, including user setup, scheduling, and report writing.
- Complete external penetration tests, including external network scans, manual vulnerability exploit testing and report writing.
- Performs other minor technical support tasks and provides technical assistance as needed to customers and co-workers.
Desired Education / Work Experience
- Pursuing a college degree in ISDS/MIS, Computer Science/Engineering or other technical field
- Related industry experience (IT support)
- Relevant professional certifications (CompTIA Network+, Security+)
Preferred Skills & Abilities
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficiency in multiple operating systems, including Windows, Mac OS X, and/or Linux (specifically Kali)
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking and ability to troubleshoot
- Fundamental understanding of standard security principles
Job Type: Part-Time
Email Colette Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.