Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the customer relationship. The CSM is the primary contact for the customer and ensures customers are supported in a proactive, professional manner to meet customer expectations.
The CSM is responsible for all customer relationship and project management functions, including customer communication, project scheduling, resource planning, and customer satisfaction.
The CSM reports directly to the Vice President of Customer Success.
- Manage the customer relationship, including customer introduction, project kickoff, project scheduling, project scoping, report delivery, and project finalization.
- Work closely with an Account Executive to nurture account growth opportunities.
- Responsible for the satisfaction of the customer throughout the customer experience.
- Contribute to the Customer Success team identifying and creating efficiencies and areas for improvement within the organization
- Oversee Security Analysts’ project tasks and work with Security Directors to resolve project issues.
- Demonstrated project management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Demonstrated team building and leadership skills
- Ability to manage numerous projects and clients simultaneously
- Ability to multitask and change priorities as needed
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation and problem resolving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ experience in project management and customer relationship management
Job Type: Full-Time
Email Randy Messina at email@example.com