Information Security Analyst
We are looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals to help us deliver the world's best cybersecurity compliance services to our customers. TraceSecurity is a cybersecurity service and software provider servicing financial, health care, and other institutions.
A TraceSecurity ISA's function is to work directly with clients to perform a variety of Information Security services. TraceSecurity will teach the analyst to use various tools and techniques, so the candidate must possess a desire to learn in a fast-paced environment. Since most of our engagements are performed onsite with the client, this position requires up to 50%-75% travel. Applicants should have two or more years' experience in an IT-related field.
- Practical verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel between 50-75%
- Basic understanding of security frameworks, such as ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, HIPAA/HITECH, or PCI DSS
- Fundamental understanding of operating systems, including Windows, Mac, and LinuxComputer Networking experience
- Systems Administration experience
- Self-driven to continuously develop professionally within the information security space
- Works well within a team environment
- College degree and/or equivalent IT industry training or work experience
- Strong Problem-Solving abilities
- Positive Attitude
Preferred Skills, Experience & Certifications
- Security solutions (IDS/IPS, firewalls, SIEM, DLP)
- Security Risk Assessments
- Information Security-related certifications (CISSP, CEH, Security+, etc.)
- Information Technology & Networking-related certifications (MCSA, MCSE, A+, Network+, CCNA, etc.)
Job Type: Full-Time
Email TraceSecurity at email@example.com with your resume.