About the Role
We are looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals to help us deliver our leading cyber security compliance software and services for thousands of customers. You will be teaming up with a group of consultants, analysts, and engineers from diverse backgrounds.
As a Sales Consultant, you will be a member of a growing team that is changing the way companies view cybersecurity.
We’re looking for candidates with excellent closing skills and a desire to sell new business. You will leverage your understanding of technology to instill confidence in the TraceSecurity offerings and become a subject matter expert to close new deals.
If you are ready to make a huge impact and you enjoy success – reach out to us!
At TraceSecurity you will:
- Close new business via a pipeline of inbound leads, self-prospected leads, or existing customers.
- Demonstrate consultative sales skills by understanding prospective customers’ cyber security compliance goals and guiding them to the appropriate services and software
We're looking for someone with:
- ~2-5 years (we are flexible) of experience in B2B sales with quota carrying responsibility
- Experience working in technology or services sales
- Problem-solving abilities and excellent communication skill
- Strong aptitude/interest in cyber security, technology, and continuous learning
- The ability to quickly engage with customers and overcome objections
- Confidence, work ethic, diligence and tenacity
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision, life
- 401(k) program
Email Ryan Castle at email@example.com with your resume.