The Managed SIEM Platform
Worry-Free SIEM Management
Typical SIEM tools are a hassle for an IT manager, and can no longer keep up with the sophisticated threats that are out there today. They provide enormous amounts of logs that require time consuming sorting and filtering in order to identify actual threats. How can an IT department manage a SIEM that requires cybersecurity expertise, 24/7/365 monitoring, and hours of filtering without going over budget or adding additional resources? And how can they do all of this along with their daily tasks?
How TraceAlert Can Help
Our 24/7 SOC (Security Operations Center) takes care of the following:
Let us configure the SIEM tool for you, to ensure the best possible results and detect threats within hours, not months or days.
We monitor your SIEM around the clock, keeping you aware of threats.
Filtering False Positives
True, human experts do all of the filtering for you, freeing your team to work on other important things.
True Threat Notification
We use a practical methodology to notify you on only the most pressing threats, and save you time by not notifying you of false alerts or low quality threats.
Our solution satisfies any compliance regulations that require regular log management and review.
- What is a managed SIEM Solution?
- What are the benefits to using Trace’s SIEM Solution over other SIEM solutions?
- I’m an IT department of one – why should I use Trace’s SIEM Solution?
- I outsource my IT and Network tasks and am not an IT professional, how can Trace’s SIEM help?
- What government regulations can Trace’s SIEM help to satisfy?