Sales Development Representative
About the Role
We’re looking for intelligent and motivated individuals to help us grow our business further. You’ll be teaming up with a group of consultants, analysts, and support experts to deliver the best cyber security compliance services and software to thousands of customers.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be a member of a growing team spreading the TraceSecurity brand to banks, credit unions, and beyond. You’ll focus on outreach to help us connect to companies and pair them with one of our consultation experts.
We’re looking for candidates with excellent communication skills and a desire to discover new business. You’ll be expected to manage common pushback, identify timelines, and navigate pain-points with prospective customers.
If you are ready to make a huge impact and you enjoy success – reach out to us!
- Identify, prioritize, map, and qualify target accounts
- Manage inbound lead qualification and outbound pipelines
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
Desired Education / Work Experience
- 1+ years of experience in B2B sales, marketing, or customer success; OR
- Strong interest in cyber security, technology, and continuous learning
- Confidence and excellent communication skill
- The ability to quickly engage with customers and overcome objections
- Hard working and competitive
- Salesforce or other CRM experience a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision, life
- 401(k) program
At TraceSecurity, it will always be a company-wide effort to ensure that diversity, equality, and inclusion of all kinds are discussed openly, that we always respect each other personally, and support each other professionally.
We strive to bring together talented people from all walks of life, offering their unique perspectives to the work that we do. We want people of all races, genders, ethnicities, and backgrounds to be a part of the richness of diversity that makes TraceSecurity great.
Email Eric Dardenne at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.