Sales Development Representative
About the Role
We are looking for motivated individuals to help us deliver cyber security compliance services and software for thousands of customers. You will be teaming up with a group of consultants, analysts, and engineers from diverse backgrounds.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be a member of a growing team that is changing the way companies view cyber security.
We’re looking for candidates with excellent communication skills and a desire to discover new business. You will use consultative sales methodologies to identify customer goals, operational pain-points, and compliance needs to determine what type of solution Trace can deliver.
At TraceSecurity you will:
- Act as the first point of contact at TraceSecurity and provide a world-class customer experience to prospective clients
- Identify, prioritize, map, and qualify target accounts
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in B2B sales, marketing, or customer success
- Problem-solving abilities and excellent communication skill
- Strong interest in cyber security, technology, and continuous learning
- The ability to quickly engage with customers and overcome objections
- Confidence and charisma when speaking and writing
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision, life
- 401(k) program
At TraceSecurity, it will always be a company-wide effort to ensure that diversity, equality, and inclusion of all kinds are discussed openly, that we always respect each other personally, and support each other professionally.
We strive to bring together talented people from all walks of life, offering their unique perspectives to the work that we do. We want people of all races, genders, ethnicities, and backgrounds to be a part of the richness of diversity that makes TraceSecurity great.
Email Eric Dardenne at email@example.com with your resume.